Friday, September 4, 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, I’m Ariel and I’m fourteen years old. I live in Utah, and attend Treasure Mountain Jr. High School. I am a ninth grader and will be posting on this blog for my honors English blog assignment. I will be posting weekly with a wide variety of different Do It Yourself crafts and ideas. Now I will tell you a little bit about what I will be posting on my blog.

As I mentioned, and as said in the title of my blog, I will be posting a lot of different DIY activities and projects. There are many various types of DIY’s and here are a few I will be posting about:

  1. DIY Food Tutorials:
    • In my Do It Yourself food tutorials I will show you different recipes and substitutes for your favorite foods!
  2. DIY Crafts:
    • I will give you some great ideas for Mother's/Father's Day gifts, holiday decorations, and more! 
  3. DIY Accessories and Clothing:
    • I will teach you some super simple and cute DIY's you can wear!
  4. DIY Activities:
    • Fun and easy DIY's games and activities for any occasion from babysitting to backyard barbecues!
  5. DIY Gifts:
    • I will give you some help and ideas for homemade gifts for any holiday or occasion!


Every week, with some exceptions, I will be posting a new Do It Yourself with a different theme from the previous one! I will also be giving a small sneak peek into what the next week’s post will be about. The post will include some pictures and step by step instructions to help you create whatever DIY project you’re working on!

Next I am going to tell you a little bit about me. I already stated a few things such as my name, age, the school I attend, and a few others but now I’ll be telling you more! I have no siblings and two dogs; Jimmy Dean is a dachshund-chihuahua mix, and Mia Harlow is a blue nose pit-bull. Both of my parents have websites, my mom's for her diner party business, and my dad's for his business. I have always loved to craft ever since I was young and learned to sew when I was four years old. Some other things I love are dance, art, film, photography, and singing. I love drawing and doodling, and anything creative! I take dance at Dance Tech Studios with one of my best friends and although I do not take singing lessons it is still one of my favorite things to do just for fun. I started dancing when I was four but do not think I wan’t to pursue it as a career. I want to go to college in New York for film and hopefully become a director. I am also very interested in stop-motion animation and think it is very cool and interesting, even though it’s tedious. 

That is just a little bit about me and my blog! Hope you enjoyed and come back next week for a cool DIY project!

~ Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment